Monday, March 22, 2010

First iPod

[As transcribed by Daddy]

We all had a good morning today - I did a lot of colouring with Mommy, and after Daddy recovered from sleeping on one of his arms last night (rendering him temporarily paralyzed on one side) we all enjoyed a nice lunch together.

Eventually we got our act together and did some errands - Daddy bought a new pair of shoes, and then we all went to the bookstore to look for some odds and ends. Mommy would like to mention that a certain portion of shoppers at Bayview Village really need to learn how to mind their manners and understand that they aren't the center of the universe and need to be considerate.

Gammy and Grandpa got back from their week-long vacation by the time we got home - I spent a lot of time in the afternoon visiting with them. Mommy made us all a delicious dinner, I drew more great pictures, and hid the iPod my Grandparents bought for me somewhere in my bedroom...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!