Thursday, March 04, 2010

First Report Card

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was alright - once again Daddy was home from work, so I had to fight with him to get to use the computer. Instead of being glued to the Mac, Mommy made sure that we got in some quality home educational time... we did some of my workbooks, did some reading, some colouring, ate an educational lunch, and of course we went to school.

School was fun - I played 'Princess' with my friends and I got to be the 'Royal Baby.' A nice treat for my parents - I brought home my very very first ever report card! It was nice and very complimentary, but still my folks were somewhat disappointed that it wasn't handwritten like back in the olden days.

Mommy made a delicious dinner which Daddy and I devoured (this is the second night in a row that I've eviscerated my dinner... so my appetite is clearly back and healthy).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!