Monday, March 01, 2010

Go Canada!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I took it pretty easy this morning - video games, television, that sort of thing. Eventually my folks got out of bed and we all had lunch together, followed by a trip to run a few errands... the weather was pretty nice, so I didn't wear a coat for most of it. We bought some groceries and drove around.

Once we got home, anticipation for Canada's impending date with hockey history was upon us! Daddy and Cool Uncle Gareth bought some snacks, we all set up in front of the television, and started watching the Gold Medal Olympic hockey game between the U.S. and Canada. As soon as I was finished my snack, I lost interest (about 10 mins into the first period).

Thankfully, we won! Everyone was so happy - not just in our house, but from coast-to-coast across the country. The medals were awarded, and then we all went over to Gammy and Grandpa's for a big family dinner of ribs, grits, and succotash.

Anyway, that's it for the Vancouver Olympics. We'll see if I even remember any of it years from now - but all in all, we enjoyed them. Yay Canada!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!