Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Goodbye Olympics

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a hard time coping with things this morning. Little stuff would really set me off... maybe I didn't sleep enough last night. Who knows. Anyway, today was pretty good, aside from Cool Uncle Gareth having to go back to New York. I was sad to see him go!

School was pretty good today, too. I played with my friends, made a lot of crafts, and just generally had a great time. I went over to Gammy's place after school and we played together.

After Daddy got home from work, I told him about my favourite part of the Olympics - the 'Goodbye Olympics' song from the closing ceremony. The only thing... not only did I not watch the closing ceremonies, but there was no such song.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!