Saturday, March 13, 2010

HAPPYBRTHDAYFRUMCLOVER

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today is Mommy's birthday! Daddy and I made her breakfast in bed this morning, and then Gammy and Grandpa drove off on their vacation, which made me sad the first three times I went looking for them at their place throughout the day.

School was good - I told everyone that it was my Mommy's birthday today, and by coincidence it was also Mrs. Macintosh's birthday! Wow! Anyway, once I came home from school (bringing with me a drawing for Mommy with the headline "HAPPYBRTHDAYFRUMCLOVER") I made sure Mommy got all dressed up to go out to dinner.

After I gave Mommy her birthday present - a beat-draped table lamp I picked out especially for her - Daddy took us all out for sushi - we went to Mikado, and I was on my best behaviour and was pretty adventurous with my food. I even ate the salmon roe!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!