Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Jooooo-kiiiiiing

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Basil had a better day today! He was far from being his normal self, but he had a bit more energy and was slightly more active. It really looks as though he's going to be having good days and bad days.

School was fun today - I quarreled a bit with Cheyenne, but it was no big deal. I played with some of the older kids, who seem to think I'm cool.

During dinner, my family and I watched the cooking show Ricardo & Friends - I do a really great impression of him, and it always makes Daddy laugh (I even do his French accent). I also invented a cute catch phrase to punctuate my jokes. "I don't like Dinner," I began, and then threw my hands up and said "Jooooo-kiiiiing." We traded a few more quips and jokes, and I made my folks laugh out loud with "Today at school I spent all day exploring my butt. Joooooo-kiiiiing." Daddy managed to stop laughing and corrected me: "Clover, what do we not talk about during dinner?" I replied "Oh, right. Today at school I spent all day exploring... ...not my butt. Jooooo-kiiiiing."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!