Tuesday, March 23, 2010

License to Giggle

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It was back to school today! I was really happy to see my friends, except for the one (who shall go nameless) that keeps telling me that I'm ugly or that has been picking on me. My other friend scribbled all over the butt of my pants with a blue marker, which we all thought was pretty hilarious.

I had a nice day at home with Mommy - we took care of the dog, who is still having bladder issues. I listened to my new iPod a lot, which was fun. Anyway, after Daddy came home from work, he took us all to our dentist appointment.

Dr. Hilton told me my tooth inspection was gonna tickle, which gave me license to laugh and giggle so much that everyone in the entire dentist's office could hear me. Afterwards, Daddy and I hung out at the mall and ate chips like a couple of mallrats.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!