Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mr. & Mrs. Noodle?

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy slept in a bit today, so I kept myself busy with some early morning video games. We had a good morning, and then I went to school after lunch - today we went to the library and to the gym, but Mr. Sheffle wasn't in... and just who his replacement was is hard for my folks to discern. Every time I tell them that we had subs named "Mr. and Mrs. Noodle" I burst into a fit of giggles. Nobody has any idea what I'm talking about.

After I came home from school Mommy made up for not taking me bike riding yesterday by taking me for a nice jaunt around the block today. Grandpa and Basil joined us, which was quite lovely.

Dinner was good - afterwards I had a bath, and then was so wound up from the AMAZINGLY AWESOME BATH that I pretty much refused to go to sleep.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!