Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mrs. Charles

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Basil had a rough night, and as a result so did Mommy - he was kinda in rough shape today, which made Mommy kinda sad. She took me aside to let me know that if he's really really sick, she's going to need me to put up with and understand her being, and she told me that she'd be needing an awful lot of hugs. I told her I'd take care of it.

School was great - gym and library day! Awesome! After Mommy came to pick me up, we quite accidentally found my lost pair of red Vancouver Olympic mittens, which was a nice surprise.

After Daddy came home from (a super awful day of) work, I pretended that Cinnamon Bunny (who I recently nicknamed "Mr. Charles") and I were going to get married. I picked out a wedding dress and then took my fiancee out for an imaginary dinner to celebrate the occasion.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!