Friday, March 19, 2010

Nuthin's Better Than Salmon

[As transcribed by Daddy]

We had lots of plans today - hiking, traveling, driving through the province, hitting the Bruce trail - unfortunately, Basil had an urgent vet appointment, so we ended up taking him there and WAITING for something like an hour before the vet could see him. We made friends with the other dogs in the waiting room.

The vet needed to keep Basil there to run some more expensive tests, so we begrudgingly left him there, went home, and nervously waited to pick him up again. In the meantime, Daddy (who now has animal allergies to add to his illness tally) took fun photos of me, and I did a lot of playing in the back yard - I wrote and performed a song called "Nuthin's Better Than Salmon." Watch this space for the music video!

We picked Basil up in the afternoon and brought him home and will wait for the results. In the meantime, we showered him with love, apologized for leaving him so long, and had a quiet evening. Hopefully I don't have any more bad dreams, like the one I had last night where I was a rotting apple.


1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen McGregor said...

You're right. Nothing is better than Salmon.

Sending lots of good vibes for Basil's speedy recovery. He's been in my thoughts lately! Get better Basil!

7:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!