Saturday, March 20, 2010

Seaton Trail XII


Nuthin's Better Than Salmon
Originally uploaded by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

We had lots of plans today - hiking, traveling, driving through the province, hitting the Bruce trail - unfortunately, Daddy is still pretty sick, and we're still trying to take it kinda easy on Basil. So Mommy and I let Daddy sleep in (funny thing - I had a rough night and slept with Mommy, so I woke up to find Daddy in MY bed).

After lunch we decided to try to take advantage of the warm weather and go out regardless. Honestly speaking, Daddy was probably too sick to drive, but he got us out to our favourite playground by the Seaton Trail without incident. I played and played and played on the playground, ate potato chips, and went for a little hike (like 5 mins) with my family along the river.

We rented some movies on the (long) drive home, and watched one of them while we ate dinner. Daddy passed out in the middle of it (must be all those cold meds) and I got bored. But hey - at least I got to stay up a bit!

Listening to: Local Natives - Gorilla Manor


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!