Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Saying Goodbye to Lulu

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Basil had a pretty rough morning and a worse night - Mommy and Daddy were both pretty exhausted because they were alternately up with him. I watched some television, had some lunch, and then went to school, which was good! I stayed away from the girl that was being mean to me. The boys knocked me down on the playground but it was an accident, so no problem.

Mommy made sure to pay a lot of attention to me in the afternoon - I think she's a little worried that I was feeling neglected due to Basil's health issues. We had a great time in my room - Basil layed on my bed and watched us.

I played with Gammy in the evening, had a nice dinner with my folks, watched some television, and at bedtime Daddy read one of the books they got for me over the weekend - 'Saying Goodbye to Lulu', a book about a little girl who's dog gets old and dies, and then she's sad. I liked the book so much I asked him to read it three times in a row!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!