Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Singing Vet

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I took Basil to the vet this morning - since we had to wait so long last time, Mommy had the foresight to bring lunch and activities for me to do. Eventually we saw the vet, who - much to the surprise of the lab technicians - sang to me. On the way home from the vet, Basil kinda collapsed again. Poor fella.

Mommy took me to school, where we sang songs about recycling. Afterwards, I played with all the boys - we pretended to be superheroes. I was 'Pink Robin', and thus one of the boys was inspired to be 'Pink Spiderman.'

Mommy has noticed that when I play with the boys, there's far less drama compared to when I play with all the girls. No idea why... just sayin'.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!