Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Tapas

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy's work laptop is still broken, so... he stayed home and worked. And worked and worked and worked and worked. Man, I hardly saw that guy get up from the computer chair today! I wanted to use that thing, too!

School was good today, and afterwards, Mommy and I watched some movies and I played in my room and stuff. We coloured in some colouring books, I did some drawing - great stuff.

As a special treat, Mommy and Daddy decided to take me out for dinner tonight... we went back to Relish, which functions as a tapas bar in the evenings. We ate lots of delicious food, I drew some really cute drawings with my crayons, and I even got home in time for bed! Also, I made sure that Daddy would remember to make a note on the blog that I kept singing the 'Home Hardware' jingle in the car on the way to the restaurant.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!