Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Vacation Defeated

[As transcribed by Daddy]

We had lots of plans today - hiking, traveling, driving through the province, hitting the Bruce trail - unfortunately, it snowed. That's right - snow. First day of spring, a week of warm weather hovering around the twenty degree Celcius mark... and it still snowed today.

Mommy and I watched a movie this morning, which I absolutely loved and danced all the way through. Eventually we got Daddy out of bed after making him cupcakes, but his cold was still bad and the utter defeat of his vacation was looming pretty heavily on his mind. Didn't stop him from running errands for us, even if he was too sick to drive.

Also, he took me to the mall in the afternoon for some bubble tea. We had a pretty good time, I guess - I was happy. We came home and I played video games and watched TV and Mommy made me a new jacket.

Listening to: Orbital - The Altogether


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!