Friday, March 12, 2010

Wacky Hair Dance-A-Thon

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was the school "Wacky Hair Dance-A-Thon"... in order to raise money for a bird / butterfly sanctuary, we had to collect pledges and then have a dance-a-thon after doing our hair up in crazy hairdos and stuff. Mommy gave me braids on one side of my head, and a bun on the other side of my head.

The dance itself was great - they turned out the lights, gave us glow-sticks, and played fun music (The Hokey Pokey, "I Like To Move It", etc). Daddy thought it sounded like an elementary school rave. I had a blast! I loved it!

When Daddy came home from work and we got some dinner, he took me shopping (at my request) for a birthday present for Mommy. I can't go into details here (in case Mommy reads this), but we found what we were looking for. We had a good time.

Listening to: Broken Bells - Broken Bells


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!