Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Who are all these kids?!

[As transcribed by Dadd]

Mommy and I had a good morning and everything, and decided to really take advantage of the wonderful weather by heading over to the school playground a little bit earlier than usual. That place was packed like none of us had ever seen before! I don't even know who all those kids were... nice springtime weather seems to bring every kid under six out of the woodwork.

School was fine - nothing all that important to report, really. I had another crazy long playtime in the playground afterwards, and then Mommy and Basil and I headed home. We were gonna go for a bike ride, but Mommy suddenly got a really bad headache and had to recouperate on the couch. We watched a DVD and stuff, it was fine.

Daddy came home from work a little later than usual, and made us all dinner. He managed not to make a horrible perversion of nature out of the taco salad the same way he ruined spaghetti for everyone.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!