Sunday, March 07, 2010

Winter Saunter

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a nice morning of cartoons on television, video games on the computer and on Daddy's iPhone, breakfast, a visit with my Grandparents and toys in my room.

After lunch, Mommy and Daddy and Basil and I took advantage of the nice, warm weather and melting snow, and drove out to Eldred King Woodlands for a hike though the woods. It was pretty good - but I wasn't exactly into moving very fast, and kept a pretty leisurely pace. It wasn't so much a 'hike' as a 'saunter'. Luckily Daddy's acid reflux was the worst it's been in 15 years, so he left a trail back to the car that was very easy to follow.

We had a long drive home and a quiet evening. I played with toy cars in my room and with Daddy's iPhone some more before bed. I'm really looking forward to seeing Kristin and Jim tomorrow!

Listening to: Joanna Newsom - Have One On Me


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!