Friday, March 26, 2010

Worst Day at School Ever

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Tough one today - Daddy's not sure how to 'transcribe' this one. I was quick to call today the "worst day ever at school" because it really seems as though the teasing and stuff I was getting from this one kid (who, again, shall go nameless) is getting pretty out of hand and unacceptable.

Mommy picked me up from school and watched the one girl pick on me and call me names and say awful things to me - in order to get a rise out of me - and just watched me collapse in despair and really cry. She took me home and made me an awesome snack and helped me feel better... we watched a great movie, and the rest of the day was okay, aside form the poor dog collapsing on us left and right.

Mrs. MacIntosh is fed up with this girl's behaviour actually referred to it as 'bullying' and plans to put a stop to it. My parents are obviously upset... I mean, they're confused and surprised that it happens at such an early age (We're four year old little girls, for goodness' sake), but also want to defend me and protect me any way they can. I try to just walk away from the girl, but she just follows and harasses me - she even tried to get me to hit my friend Cheyenne, which was awful!

Let's hope there are positive developments soon. Something is causing this girl to act out, so obviously it has to be handled delicately.

Growing up is hard. Is it over soon?


2 Comments:

Anonymous Aunt Trina said...

Hang in there kiddo! School can, unfortunately, be a mean, cruel place. But it does eventually end. I was picked on in school alot by my "friends", but it turned out ok in the end. Heck, even your mom picked on me! Of course I did call her "Tuna Fish" for years. So, for now, tell your mom, dad and teacher about all the bullying. They'll take care of it. And just keep enjoying school. You look like you have soooooooo much fun!!!! Love ya, sweetie!

4:05 PM

 
Blogger Kristen McGregor said...

Oh Clover, I'm sorry you had a bad day. It's never fun, is it? I remember coming home crying a bunch because of mean kids, but the best thing was realizing that I always have my family to make me feel better.

11:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!