Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Adventures of Violet & Fancypants

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was the big day - Mommy and I went over to the community garden and started working on our own little plot. We tilled the soil, removed the grass, and cleaned the area. Well - actually, Mommy did all that. I introduced myself to all of the other gardeners and found a bunch of cool kids to play with who would take me for rides in a wheelbarrow. I had such a good time that I didn't notice the lunch hour pass by.

Daddy stopped by with a picnic, and then we came home and I was kinda drained and emotional, so I gave myself a nap. My folks woke me up to take me for a ride to the Scarborough Bluffs, where I played in the sand, and then to get some ice cream.

I had a quiet evening, and declined the offer to watch the latest episode of Doctor Who for fear of it being too scary. I worked on a new book I'm writing and illustrating - "The Adventures of Violet & Fancypants," in which a girl and her pet unicorn fight giants.

Listening to: The Apples In Stereo - Travelers In Space & Time


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!