Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Alternate Cupcake Reality

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I think all the attention the dog has been getting over the past few weeks is starting to wear on my nerves a bit... I'm kinda used to being the center of attention. My folks will have to try to do a better job of showering me with the customary amount of love.

After Mommy came to pick me up from school, I told her that my friend Veronica brought cupcakes for all of us to eat, including a special fancy one for me. When pressed I admitted to making up the story - I didn't get a cupcake due to my allergies, and ate carrots instead. Still, my folks are kinda impressed that I tried to create an alternate reality in my head where I DID get a cupcake.

After school I drew some absolutely amazing pictures of the Canadian National Exhibition - the details I included were incredible. For example, I remembered to draw the musical notes coming out of the carousel and the little frowning girl who is sad because she's too small standing next to the "You must be this tall to ride" sign.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!