Friday, April 30, 2010

Attitude & Adjustment

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was pretty rude to Mommy this morning - I kept sneaking off to watch television when I was told I couldn't, and I kept talking back and carrying on. At one point I went on a hunger strike for all of one minute. Don't let anyone tell you that my Mommy is a pushover - she stuck to her guns. I wrote her several letters of apology, but kept mouthing off.

On the way to school we saw Mrs. Macintosh, and that cheered me up a bit. During school we ran a relay race, which was cool, but afterwards I wasn't allowed to play in the playground as part of my earlier punishment. Mrs. Macintosh walked with us for part of the way home, so that cheered me up.

I was a good kid throughout the afternoon. No television, no computer and stuff - so I played outside (it was a lovely day) and did some math problems. My bad attitude almost returned when I discovered that 8+4 and 6+6 both have the SAME ANSWER. How stupid is that?!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!