Saturday, April 24, 2010

AWESOME!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

For some weird reason today, I didn't really want to go to school... I seemed to be under the mistaken impression that if I brought Cinnamon Bunny with me (which I desperately wanted to do) I'd get expelled. Mommy explained things to Mrs. Bartlett, though, so I was allowed to keep Bunny in my backpack. I didn't get expelled.

I played with Gammy in the afternoon, and had a nice time playing with Mommy in the back yard. I drew more pictures of Basil and the Daddy's Canine Adrenal Gland Cake, and played video games while Mommy watched Jane Eyre.

Daddy brought home a copy of The Book of Awesome by Neil Pasricha for me - a photo of me appears on page 246 (the same photo that you can find over on Neil's Webby-Award-Winning Blog, 1000 Awesome Things). Neil even autographed it and wrote a message for me and everything, which I read all on my own!

Then we ate a pizza and watched a movie of my choosing.

AWESOME!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!