Thursday, April 15, 2010

BASUL

[As transcribed by Daddy]

After some television this morning, I furiously drew a lot of pictures - most of them were pictures of Basil (spelled 'BASUL') and his paw prints. Anyway, eventually it was time for school, which was pretty good. Mommy came and picked me up - the girl who's been picking on me was bugging me a bit, so we walked over to another playground. However, then she followed me there, too... so we went over to the park.

At the park, I met two kids - Amelia (4 and a half) and Emma (younger), and we hit it off immediately and played really well together. I hope I get to see them again in the future!

Nick and Alice Panagopoulos were over for dinner tonight at Gammy and Grandpa's place - Mommy and Daddy and I joined them for a big Korean dinner. Nick and Alice brought their little dog Loki who I freaked out a bit.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!