Thursday, April 01, 2010

Corn Flakes, Scrambled Eggs, and Steroids

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke early and played a bunch of video games - Daddy was a little late in leaving for work, so I drew him an awesome picture in the meantime.

Basil had another 'better' day - as a matter of fact, he's back to his occasional 'old and grumpy' self, where he wants to go outside, wants to come inside, wants to go outside, wants to come inside, etc. etc. He's still in rough shape, but at least he's got enough pep to still be a pain in the butt when it comes to not eating his food. Mommy FINALLY got a call back from the vet - they've ruled out Lymphoma, and they asked if we had tried to feed him scrambled eggs and corn flakes. Mommy wasn't sure how to answer that one. So - we'll try him in scrambled eggs and corn flakes. And steroids.

The rest of the day was good - I had a nice day at school, and had fun playing with my folks after dinner. Daddy tried to tell me about the Large Hadron Collider, but I just assumed he was jooooo-kiiiiing.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!