Friday, April 23, 2010

Donating to Bullies in Need

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Wasn't yesterday's blog post cool?! I wrote that all by myself and typed it and chose the photograph and everything. Don't expect it often, though.

Last night I had trouble sleeping, so I ended up sharing the bed with Mommy, banishing Daddy to the couch. In the morning I was kinda grumpy, and battled a little bit with Mommy. That seemed to fade away and I had a nice day at school, though. Mommy actually saw (with her own eyes) my nemesis smack around another kid, so we all kinda see where the cards lie.

Speaking of 'Bullies', Right after dinner tonight, a lady from Bullies In Need stopped by to pick up Basil's leftover stuff (dog food, the extra leash, his arthritis pills, dog treats, etc) for donation. She brought her little rescued and adopted pit bull Ready with her, who I thought was pretty sweet.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!