Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Frosting

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I planned to frost the cupcakes we made yesterday, but were out of the requisite ingredients for frosting, so we went to the drug store and got ingredients for frosting cupcakes, and ingredients for frosting hair (you know, conditioner and stuff).

School was good today- I gave my teachers the notes I wrote for them, which I think impressed them (especially my phonetic spelling - I spelled 'Macintosh' correctly), not to mention some cupcakes. My schoolyard nemesis tried to eat said cupcakes first, but her attempts were foiled.

I had a nice afternoon of playground / walk / computer games / Clover & Gammy Team-Up / television / playing outside. Daddy came home and joined us for dinner in the back yard, and then the whole family headed out to do the weekly grocery shopping.

Listening to: Kiss - Jigoku-Retsuden


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!