Sunday, April 11, 2010

Ham Flavoured Cheese

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was really happy to have some oatmeal for breakfast - then Mommy and I worked hard to get Daddy out of bed in time to go to the vet to buy more steroid pills for Basil.

After we all had leftover Pizza for lunch, I played with Gammy and Grandpa and stuff before Grandpa joined Mommy and Daddy and I for a trip to Home Depot to pick up some supplies. Immediately afterwards, we did the grocery shopping - the grocery store was an absolute zoo!

Once we got home, Daddy and Grandpa dug an enormous hole in the back yard with the auger they rented, while I played with a pinwheel and waited patiently for Kristen and Jim to come over for dinner.

Once they got here (bearing new markers for me and ham flavoured cheese for Basil), I got everyone to play 'Clover's Café' - I put together a menu for everyone and administered a drawing contest to see who would win a voucher or $10,000 at my imaginary café. We all had a delicious dinner (imaginary and real) before it was time for me to go to bed and it was time for Kristen and Jim to say good-bye to Basil.


1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen McGregor said...

Even after paying the bill, Tonya and I still have $4999 each to spend at Clover's Cafe!

2:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!