Monday, April 19, 2010

A Kinda Long Hike

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a bad dream and ended up in my parents' bed this morning... but the rest of the day went swimmingly. I had a nice breakfast, played outside, had a nice lunch, and then the family and I decided to get out of the house for a much-needed hike.

A twenty-minute hike turned into a forty-minute hike turned into an almost two-hour hike pretty easily (it was probably about 20 minutes too many for me). A 5km-loop branching off from the Bruce trail... we saw a snake, some trilluims about to bloom, and some butterflies. Lovely!

Daddy craved cheeseburgers, so we stopped at the local farmer's market on the way home, stocked up on supplies and snacks, and had cheeseburgers for dinner at home.

You'd think I'd be exhausted from our ambitious hike, but for some reason I was up until almost ten in the evening. I felt kinda lonely in my bed, so I asked to sleep with Mommy instead.

Listening to: Dr. Dog - Shame, Shame


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!