Monday, April 26, 2010

Let There Be Light

[As transcribed by Daddy]

My folks slept in a bit this morning, so I played video games and visited Gammy and Grandpa and stuff. Eventually my parents got out of bed and we had a quiet time waiting for it to rain outside - the yard desperately needs it!

Grandpa and Mommy finally took care of the faulty light fixture in my room - it's great to have everything lit up in there. All that work made us feel kinda cooped up, so Daddy took us out on a drive to get fruit smoothies and to find some cheese. We were successful on both counts.

When we came home, Mommy and I made peanut butter cookies and I kept taking off to visit Gammy and Grandpa in order to get away from cleaning up my room. Now that it's bright in there, there's no excuse for it to be messy.

Listening to: Matt Pond PA - The Dark Leaves


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!