Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Lot of Browsing

[As transcribed by Daddy]

The morning was okay today... it was a bit rainy and chilly outside, so I just kinda stayed inside using the computer and watching television and playing on Daddy's iPhone and stuff. Eventually we decided to head out and run some errands.

First of all, we were stuck in standstill traffic on the parkway for what felt like an eternity. Then we went to a nice Thai restaurant where I impressed the heck out of the waitress and a nice lady in the bathroom. Then Daddy and I went to the Disney store while Mommy bought me a load of clothes, and then Mommy and I browsed for clothes ourselves.

We then drove out to the craft store, where Mommy and I did a lot of browsing for stuff, and then we all went to the garden centre and browsed a bunch of trees to plant around Basil's grave. We did a quick stop at Best Buy and then headed home for the world's most delicious bowl of goulash ever and a new episode of Doctor Who.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!