Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mommy Goes to School

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I played 'antique store' this morning, which was a lot of fun - other than that, not much happened before lunch aside from me getting caught trying to sneak in extra television watching.

Mommy came with me to school and along with a few other Moms acted as the teacher's assistant. It was pretty interesting for her - she got to see me interact with the other kids in the classroom environment (apparently I have the loudest voice) and got to know (and really like) some of my schoolmates. We had "a scientist" come into class to teach us about the five senses and stuff.

In the afternoon I wrote letters to various family members and friends, and after dinner I decided to make up some crafts and stuff. However, I must've been at the end of my tether by then, because the littlest things were setting me off, such as running out of glue.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!