Wednesday, April 28, 2010

World Tapir Day

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I somehow got it into my head that it was really warm and summery outside today, which it absolutely wasn't. I had to battle with Mom over what outfit I was gonna wear to school... I really wanted to wear my summer dress and socks and nuthin' else. No dice!

School was good - afterwards I decided that Claire's Mom was my new best friend, so I did a lot of tricks and acrobatics in the playground and tried to get her to watch.

After Daddy came home from work, we had an absolutely delicious carrot and potato soup and then did the grocery shopping. As a family, I think we need to maybe revisit the whole 'going to the grocery store so close to Clover's bedtime' plan. It's not really working out for anyone.

Oh, and apparently today is World Tapir Day! You know I feel about Tapirs. I hope the Tapir over at the Toronto Zoo is inside his pen today - it was cold out there, as I can attest to.

Listening to: MGMT - Congratulations


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!