Wednesday, April 21, 2010

No Lentil Soup

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a difficult morning... I seemed to develop a serious attitude problem, which put me on a collision course with Mommy. For whatever reason I got myself into some amount of trouble, had a hard time apologizing politely, and got sent to my room. Eventually we worked it out.

School was good - we went to the library and the gym today (and we even got to have gym class outside). Mommy was left stranded elsewhere in the city by a delayed transit system, so Gammy and Grandpa came to pick me up, which was a nice treat.

The afternoon was pretty good. So far I've been able to talk Mommy out of serving lentil soup for dinner over the past four days - maybe she'll take the hint that we should just take it off the meal plan for good.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!