Friday, April 16, 2010

Queen of the Devils

[As transcribed by Daddy]

So I was eating some dried cranberries today... I dropped one on the floor, waited a few seconds, and then told Mommy that I "liked it better when someone would clean up the food that fell on the floor." At first Mommy thought I was asking her to clean it up, but then she realized I was referring to Basil, who we all really miss.

Mommy and I made a batch of cookies this morning, because it was Cookie day at school, and I wanted to have something wheat-free that I could eat. Other than that, school was fairly uneventful.

I spent a good chunk of time today furiously drawing pictures again, which my parents really seem to love. The other day I drew a picture of 'Alice Queen Percussion, Queen of the Devils." Since she was royalty, I spent a lot of time on the lettering and invented my own form of calligraphy.

I'm four years old. AND I'M USING CALLIGRAPHY.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!