Saturday, April 10, 2010

Rumpelstiltskin?!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a tough day today. School was alright, but I was in such a foul mood that my oversensitivity became a real factory. A friend hit me in the face (probably totally by accident) which made me mad, and then called me 'Rumpelstiltskin' which made me upset (even though my folks are pretty sure we were playing fairy tales at the time).

Mommy took me to the toy store to cheer me up, and I got a new toy, but I was still grumpy and rude and grouchy on the way home... so I got my toy taken away and had an emotional afternoon that culminated in me putting myself to bed. Meanwhile, Basil (who we took back to the vet this morning for another steroid shot so that he can ride out the next two days) threw up all over the new couch.

Daddy came home and woke me up, which made me grumpy again. After I cheered up, we all played some board games, and then I got to stay up and have pizza for dinner.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!