Monday, April 05, 2010

Seaton Trail XIII


Easter Zoom
Originally uploaded by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

What a great morning - I woke up to find out that Cinnamon Bunny (?) and Daddy had put together an Easter treasure hunt in our house... they left little clues (which I had to read all by myself) to new toys and candy and stuff all over the place. I was so happy and excited!

Mommy set up an egg hunt for me in the back yard - which I proceeded to complete four times over! I even set up an egg hunt for her, too. What a whole lot of fun!

The weather was so perfect that we bravely decided to leave Basil with Gammy and Grandpa and go for a hike along the Seaton Trail. We had an amazing time, and discovered that were were full of enough energy to finally connect the central section of the trail (which we've walked a lot) with the lengthy southern part (which we've only walked a few times).

We came home and had a big dinner (Easter leftovers), watched some television, and played with a lot of my new Easter toys and stuff. Hopefully we don't all suffocate in our sleep tonight - the dog is horrifically gassy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!