Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Self-Administered Egg Hunt

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and Daddy had a hard time sleeping last night due to Basil's confused nighttime wandering. Daddy went to work, but Mommy spent the day fighting off the urge to nap. I was hoping to do some more Easter egg hunting, but she was too tired - so I hid the eggs myself and had my own little search.

I watched some television and did a lot of drawing and playing and stuff today, seeing as I had the day off from school. I also did a lot of playing with Gammy, which was pretty awesome! Basil isn't taking his Glucosamine tablets, so we think it's contributing to his immovability and exhaustion.

After Daddy came home we all had a nice dinner outside (the weather was amazing again today) and then he and I watched some videos and stuff online before bedtime.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!