Friday, April 02, 2010

Sharing Crayons with Strangers

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It was hard to say how the dog was doing today - he just looks kinda tired, exhausted, and annoyed. We're not sure if he's in pain, but he mopes around (and asks to go inside and outside a lot), staring at people miserably as though he's in a lot of discomfort.

Speaking of discomfort, I didn't have a good day at school again. I mean, the Easter stuff was cool - finding eggs and bunnies and candy and stuff - but I was pretty emotional and kept having outbursts most likely due to my being over-sensitive and wound up. My parents need to work on that with me. Anyway, Mommy picked me up from school and made me feel better by the time we got home.

Daddy took us out to dinner - I brought my own crayons to the restaurant, so when the little girl sitting behind me didn't have any, I gave her mine. I commented about how good doing something nice for someone else made me feel.

We did the grocery shopping on the way home, and I got to stay up past my bedtime... Mommy spent some time talking to me about how sick Basil is and stuff. We got pretty sad.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!