Friday, April 09, 2010

Sick at School

[As transcribed by Daddy]

After a big breakfast of oatmeal with blueberries (I didn't appreciate Mommy's joke about serving me oatmeal with fish heads) I had a regular morning and then headed off to school. However, midway through (and after watching a friend of mine throw up all over the place) my tummy started hurting and I got pretty upset. The school called Mommy, who came and got me.

I decided to try for a nap - Mommy read a story to me, but by the time it was over I was feeling better. I went over to Gammy and Grandpa's house, but my tummy started hurting again. Mommy read another story to me and gave me some tea, which did the trick.

Daddy came home from work with our friend Ray in tow, which was awesome - I showed him my room and joked around with him and stuff. Shortly afterward, Lisa and Leo came over too - everyone stopped by to visit with Basil, who doesn't have much time left.

Ray stayed for dinner, and by the time I was off to bed, Basil almost seemed back to normal (thanks to those steroids)!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!