Saturday, April 17, 2010

Talent Shows and Treasure Hunts

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a pretty nonspecific morning... nothing really out of the ordinary happened aside from an awesome carrot salad for lunch outside. I went to school in the afternoon, and was treated to a talent show in the gymnasium. The bigger kids did a lot of dancing and stuff - I thought it was pretty boring.

Mommy and Grandpa came to pick me up today, and we had a nice quiet afternoon. I grabbed my little wilderness treasure bag and a home-made periscope and went into the back yard to have a treasure hunt. Our next-door-neighbour Trinity was doing some raking in her yard, so I stopped and talked to her about all kinds of stuff.

After Daddy got home from work, he took us out for a sushi dinner at the restaurant of my choosing. Mommy wasn't feeling great and didn't eat that much, but it was okay, because I ate my dinner AND hers.

Listening to: David Byrne & Fatboy Slim - Here Lies Love


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!