Saturday, April 03, 2010

Uncle Gareth and the Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Fairies

[As transcribed by Daddy]

The weather was fantastic today! Above twenty degrees, sunny, breezy, and incredibly pleasant. I started playing outside pretty early on, and only took a few brief breaks.

Basil was almost himself today... still slow and miserable looking, but he's back to being picky about food, and his breathing has improved even more. Hopes for him are up a bit.

Daddy drove Mommy and I to the butcher before lunch - while he and I waited in the car, we told each other stories. I made up a great little yarn called "Uncle Gareth and the Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Fairies", which Daddy thought was awesome.

We had a picnic outside for lunch, we all stayed outside all afternoon, and ate dinner out on the patio. The weather really was THAT good.

Listening to: Fyfe Dangerfield - Fly Yellow Moon


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!