Thursday, May 27, 2010

Berry Picking with Jim

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning while Daddy slept in, Nana and I went for a walk around the neighbourhood, which was nice up until the time a local dog decided to bark at me. I was so hungry afterwards that I pretty much ate continuously throughout the day.

After lunch I hung out with Daddy outside - once again we played a lot of games in the yard and he took me for several wheelbarrow rides. He was supposed to be getting some work done, but playing with me was more fun. We also went a few towns over to do some strawberry picking, which was great - I stuck with Jim the whole time.

Papa stopped by on his way to Aunt Trina's - he brought along a bunch of chickens and stuff. I was happy to see him. As soon as he was on his way, we all drove to Danville and had a big buffet dinner. Nana and Jim were shocked at the sheer amount of food I was able to pack away. Even the liquefied Jell-o.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!