Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Blurring the Line between Fantasy & Reality

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had a lovely morning, spent entirely outside. The weather was fantastic - we did some planting, some yard watering, and I pretended to drive her to the beach and the movie theatre using a frisbee as a steering wheel.

School was fine today, but getting a straight answer out of me on the day's events is getting hard... I keep making up stuff that's more interesting than what happened. Today, for example, Mommy asked what I did at school, and I told her that we learned about dinosaur bones. "Really?" she asked. "No, not really." I replied. If you don't double check to see if I'm making it up... nobody will ever be the wiser.

Mommy and I worked on Nana's mother's day present in the afternoon, did some more planting over at Basil's grave, and Daddy went with Mommy and I for a walk to the corner store after dinner.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!