Saturday, May 22, 2010

Boo Boo Times Two

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Smoothies for breakfast! So awesome. Also, Mommy and I made a batch of cookies for me to take to school for show and tell. That was the plan, anyway... and I DID end up handing them out at show and tell, but a few minutes before actually heading to school, I was a bit perplexed. Show and Tell is supposed to be about showing off toys, right? Well, it seems that way to me. So I brought the awesome paper TARDIS Daddy made for me and showed it off. That makes Daddy very proud.

After school, I was playing with Claire and fell down and scraped my knee on the pavement, which made me freak out. THEN, on the way home from school I fell on the pavement AGAIN and bumped my knee, which made me freak out even more!

To calm me down, Mommy and Daddy canceled the regular evening's activities and we had a movie night instead. We ordered a bunch of pizzas, watched a cool movie, and I was much much happier.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!