Friday, May 14, 2010

Brontë and Baum

[As transcribed by Daddy]

There was a difficult issue this morning when I started playing with my silly putty and somehow smeared it all over the lovely new nightgown Mommy made for me, and now it won't come out. Mommy took my putty away - hopefully she gives it back and hopefully my dress can be fixed.

School was fine - I shared my snack with Ms. Macintosh, and had a delicious cup of tea when I got home. I watched The Wizard of Oz on DVD and followed along with the book version, and tried to notice all of the discrepancies between the adaptation. After Daddy came home I pretended to be Mommy by lying in her bed and then I tried to read her copy of Jane Eyre. Dad thought it was hilarious!

We did some grocery shopping after dinner, during which I saw and started grabbing at and handling bunch of adorable-looking vegetables... which turned out to be Jamaican scotch bonnet peppers. Mommy freaked out and got me to wash my hands... let's hope I don't make that mistake again.

Listening to: Broken Social Scene - Lo-Fi For The Dividing Nights


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!