Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bubbling Away

[As transcribed by Daddy on May 27th]

I had a nice morning with Nana - and then Mommy woke up, so the two of us made breakfast in bed for Daddy. Once he was up, we had some lunch... after Nana and Jim got back from a quick trip to the doctor's, Nana and Mommy and Daddy and I drove out to Wal-Mart to do some grocery shopping.

Daddy bought some video games, I got some jelly beans and a big jug of soap for blowing bubbles, and we got miscellaneous food items. While we were there, there was a 45-second torrential downpour that sounded like the end of the world. And then it was sunny again.

Once we got back to Nana's, I blew bubbles outside - I pretended Nana's tummy ache was in the bubbles and I was blowing her pain away! Daddy thought I looked so sweet, he found it impossible to turen down any request to run and play hide and seek or tag or anything.

We had a massive dinner outside at the picnic table, followed by jelly beans, a bath, and bedtime.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!