Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bunny and the Red-Nosed Wolf

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy kinda slept in today, leaving me somewhat in the lurch for breakfast. I got pretty annoyed with her - so annoyed that I wrote her an angry letter. I marched into her room, slammed it down on the bed, and told her about it. It read "I am angry because of Mommy" (er, not with such perfect spelling). She got up, made me breakfast, and I was much happier. So happy, in fact that we had, like, the single best-ever game of indoor I Spy known to man. It was amazing!

School was good - Grandpa gave us a ride there, and once again, my nemesis was nice to me. That's two days in a row now. Weird!

After dinner and before bed, I decided to put on a puppet show for my parents. Daddy filmed it - hopefully it appears on the blog soon. It was an adaptation of 'Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs' called "Bunny and the Red-Nosed Wolf."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!