Friday, May 28, 2010

Devourer of Watermelons


Devourer of Watermelons
Originally uploaded by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a couple of breakfasts this morning, which held me over until lunch - which we had over in Lynchburg, where we met up with Aunt Trina and Papa. We had yet another buffet - this time at the Golden Corral. By that time, I was very full of beans - literally and figuratively.

We drove downtown and all over the city, shopping for odds and ends all over the place - Papa paid for some craft stuff that I picked out at the craft store, we went to the bookstore and Target and stuff. By this point it was about 97 degrees Fahrenheit, so the air conditioning was very welcome.

I snoozed on the way back to Nana's - we all had a nice dinner out on the picnic table. Afterwards, I entertained the heck out of Nana and Jim and Daddy by devouring a watermelon (see above), most of which ended up on my shirt.

I sorted through doll clothes with Mommy and Nana before bed.

Listening to: Janelle MonĂ¡e - The ArchAndroid


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!