Thursday, May 06, 2010

An Evening with Daddy

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had a nice morning together - I had a bath, we did some work outside, you know the deal. I was really excited about being the helper in school today, so I wore my prettiest dress to class. All of the moms at the playground thought I was totally adorable.

Like I said, I was the helper at school, so that was awesome. Amarion and his Mom walked part of the way home with us afterwards, and I spent my afternoon writing letters to family members (if you're reading this, there's probably one heading your way).

Mommy had a community garden association meeting today, so I got to spend the late evening with Daddy. We stayed up late, ate ice cream, watched some television, played with Cinnamon Bunny, and drew lots of pictures together. Pretty awesome!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!